2017 Pinot Noir Reserve
Sugar Code: (0)
Residual Sugar: 2.8 G/L
Grape(s): 100% Pinot Noir
Barrel Type: 50% barrel-aged in French and European Oak Duration: 6 months
• Impressive structure and length
• “Very food friendly Pinot…“- Andre Proulx 2015
• Featured in Eat Drink Magazine 2016
• Recommended by Wineinniagara.com 2015
• REVIEWED & FEATURED BY ANDRE PROULX 2014
• 2015 International Wine & Spirits Competition - SILVER
• 2015 All Canadian Wine Championships - SILVER
• 2015 Challenge International DU VIN - GOLD
• 2017 Fingerlakes Competition -BRONZE
Medium ruby red colour. Perfumed with aromas of cherry fruit and vanilla with an underlying note of earth and chocolate. Flavours are reminiscent of sweet red berries, plums, tomatoes and cherries.
Pair with: Grilled tuna, roast fall veggies, baked pork chops or mushroom risotto.